DragonBallMerch.com, further in this text “We” is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information. – Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including IP addresses, geographical locations, browser types and versions, operating systems, referral sources, length of visits, page views, website navigation paths). – Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website and information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including names, email addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers, credit and debit card details). – Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including names, email addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers). – Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including names, email addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers). – Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use session cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. We will use the session cookies for the following purposes: to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website, and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. We use persistent cookies on the website. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their specified expiry dates. We will use the persistent cookies for the following purposes: to enable our website to recognize you when you visit, and to remember your preferences relating to the use of our website. Third parties who provide web services to us may also send you cookies. We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
– In the administration of the website.
– To improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website.
– To enable your use of the services available on the website.
– To send goods purchased via the website.
– To supply services purchased via the website.
– To send statements and invoices, and collect payments.
– To send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
– To send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
– To send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
– To deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website. Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
– To the extent that we are required to disclose information by law.
– In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings. – In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.